6-night Spitsbergen Highlights: Expedition in Brief Expedition
Ports Oslo | Oslo | Air Travel | Cruise Starts (Embarkation) | Longyearbyen | Spitsbergen | Spitsbergen | Spitsbergen | Spitsbergen | Longyearbyen | Air Travel | Oslo |
Request More Info!
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
As of June 2017, Quark Expeditions' much beloved polar expedition ship Sea Adventurer will be undergoing a multi-million-dollar renovation and be officially renamed Ocean Adventurer. The new and improved Ocean Adventurer is designed to carry 132 travelers in comfort to the most remote corners of the world. Originally built in Yugoslavia in 1976, this nimble, ice-strengthened ship has become a passenger favorite over the years and underwent refurbishments in 1999 and 2002 with the most significant being in 2017. With the latest round of refurbishments guests will enjoy:
- A refreshed, contemporary new look and feel throughout the ship.
- The addition of six new twin cabins and three new suites.
- All existing cabins will be furnished with all new soft furnishings and brand new bathrooms.
- Main common areas such as the Lounge and Dining Room will be remodeled as well as the Bar.
- Major technical enhancements – include two new Rolls Royce engines, which will significantly increase fuel efficiency and minimized carbon footprint.
- $300 per Couple Polar Boutique Credit
Please contact your travel advisor for more information.*
*Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions apply.
Number of Nights
- Leadership throughout your voyage by our experienced Expedition Leaders, including shore landings and other activities
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program
- All shore landings per the daily program
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping
- All meals, snacks, soft drinks and juices on board throughout your voyage (Please inform us of any dietary requirements as far in advance as possible. Unfortunately, the ships’ galleys cannot prepare kosher meals.)
- Beer and wine during dinner; and coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock
- Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers as scheduled
- A photographic journal documenting the expedition
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for landings and Zodiac cruising excursions
- An official Quark Expeditions® parka to keep
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program
- All luggage handling aboard the ship
- Emergency Evacuation insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $500,000 per person
- Transfers between Longyearbyen town center and port on embarkation and disembarkation day
Optional airfare; pre-/post-cruise hotel
OFFER ID 1403501
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.